We are a medium-sized, ISO 9001:2015 certified company which deals with the manufacture and the worldwide sales of pipeline and distribution systems for aspiration and bulk material lines.
Our product range includes a standard range of pipes, mouldings and distribution systems made from steel (powder coated or galvanized) and stainless steel as well as associated pipe connection elements.
The modular principle of our products enables an uncomplicated assembly and quick exchangeability. Through automated production processes, we ensure consistently high quality and high product availability.
We regard personal consultation and the constant contact with our customers as an important component of our corporate concept.
Since we operate not only on the German market, but all over the world, we are supported by our international representatives. Through this intensive cooperation and the exchange of information with our customers, products are improved and new ones developed for the benefit of all customers.
Let our specialists advise you and find your ideal solution together with us!
History & Progress
- Establishment of MT Metallbau Twistringen GmbH
- Additional establishment of NORO Gesellschaft für Rohrsysteme mbH as a sales company
- Relocation from Twistringen to Sulingen
- merged both companies to becomethe current NORO Gesellschaft für Rohrsysteme mbH
- Certification to ISO 9001:2008
- Introduction of the online CAD portal
- Establishment of NORO SYSTEMY RUROWE Sp. z.o.o. as an additional production plant in Gniewkowo | Poland
- Relocation to the new company building in Rehden
- Establishment of OOO NORO as a sales office in Velikiy Novgorod | Russian Federation
- Publication of the NORO App for Smartphones and Tablets
- Certification to ISO 9001:2015
- Introduction the sales concept „One face to the customer“
- Start of production via our own pipe manufacturing machine